Sunday, August 13, 2006

UFOs

Inspired by Jen, here are my current UFOs, such as they are.

1. The Seaweed Afghan From Hell. I don't know if I'll ever finish this. It's an enormous afghan done in--you guessed it--a pattern called Seaweed. I started it in 1997, and it's the only project left from the Great UFO Finishing Drive of 2006. I'm still thinking I might just bind it off where it is and call it a lap robe.

2. St. Brigid Sweater. Moving along quite well. I've got the back almost done, just one more pattern repeat to go.

3. Al's socks. Proceeding apace. For a while the purse sock was way ahead of the computer sock, but I started toting the latter around and now they're about even. (I keep one sock at the computer and work on it while waiting for web pages to load--yes, I'm on dial-up. The other I carry around in my purse for working on while chasing Boo around the library and waiting in line, etc.) Both socks are now about two inches away from the toe decreases.

And, er, that seems to be it. I suppose I could count the Sweetpea dress I started and then ripped out, since I still intend to make it, but seeing as it's currently in the state of "piled in a heap of yarn bobbins," it's more an Un-Done Project than Un-Finished.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Wow! Short list. I need to update mine - I finished a few things. :)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jinjifore said...

It was a lot longer before I finished off about five projects this spring. I'm also cheating and not listing the items that I finished, like, years ago and have never done the actual finishing part.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home