Thursday, September 13, 2007

PSA, FYI, ETC

Right. So I have bronchitis again, and it seems to be of a slightly nastier variety than the previous one. According to the literature I was given, I can expect this to last for 1-2 weeks. This is, therefore, my blanket statement to not be totally surprised if I don't show up for my usual social engagements. I will, of course, try to give all due advance notice of my absence, but I wanted to give a heads-up that is going to be a bit more long-term than usual.

The really bad news is that I have now seen every episode of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, and listened to all the commentaries ever made for both shows. More than once. The good news is that I finally decided to see what LibraryThing was all about, and I suspect that typing in ISBNs for 4,500 books will keep me occupied for a while.

Take care, all, and I'll see you soon. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Grandma Barb said...

Good Heavens Girl - get some drugs!!
Hope you feel better soon. We miss you.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Cathelou said...

If it helps, I posted a new blog entry today.

I hope you feel better soon.

Love,

Your sister

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home